Packaging with a very high level of heat sealability
THERMOBEE is a heat-sealable paper. It is the specialist in outerwrapping…
The surface treatment applied is water-based and does not release any nanoparticles.
It is a 96% recyclable and repulpable paper specially designed for new generation packaging manufacturers. ThermoBee is a water-based paper with no plastic additives.
ThermoBee enables companies that are concerned about meeting new environmental requirements to offer new heat-sealable packaging options in their catalogues. It is a revolutionary paper without plastic and without fluorinated resin !
Excellent level of heat sealability
Approved for direct contact with dry goods
Recyclability level > 96%.
Plastic film and fluororesin free coating
- Suitable for food and non-food applications
- Several finishes available
- Complies with food contact regulations (EC) No 1935/2004, (EC) No 2023/2006 and (EU) No 10/2011)
- Coating without plastic film and fluorinated resin
- Recyclable and repulpable
ThermoBee is recommended for dry, non-fat and non-wet food products.
For example: outer-wrapping of food trays, cups, non-food packaging (screws, etc.)