DISCOVER OUR RANGE
Paper packaging …
to replace plastic packaging.
The universal, waterproof,
greaseproof and heat-sealable
The specialist, water
vapour barrier and
The heat-sealable, specialist
recyclable and repulpable.
Why switch to
By 2025, the AGEC law plans to reduce the use of single-use plastic packaging on the market by 25%.
To adapt to these new changes, Guyenne Papier has designed the Sunibarrier range, which is guaranteed not to contain fluorinated resins, PVA, PVDC or plastic films.
Whether you are a manufacturer, cardboard maker or food industry professional, the SuniBarrier range meets the daily problems you are likely to encounter.
Thus, it is perfectly adapted to the needs of :
- Ingredient manufacturers (tea, sweets, etc.),
- Biscuit manufacturers,
- Manufacturers of moisture-sensitive products,
- Supermarket chains in the delicatessen, butchery and fish departments,
- Packaging manufacturers (trays, flexible packaging, etc.),
- Printers, packaging designers, cardboard manufacturers.
What is coating?
Guyenne Papier is a specialist in coating. This is a process that consists of coating (raw) paper with a special layer, which gives it certain properties or modifies its appearance.
Coating (also called “coating”) brings certain benefits such as
- Colour (fluorescent, iridescent)
- Appearance (glossy, matt, etc.)
- Flame retardancy
Our comitted partners